Books not availabe in my country

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Books not availabe in my country

by Sandman » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 am
Hi there,

Im a Nepali student trying to appear for the GMAT. I read most of the posts here and have a fair idea of how i want to prepare for the test. But my problem is that what seems to be the best preparation guide " GMAT official Guide" is not available in my area. Also i dont have any card to buy it online.

Please help....can i download it for free??

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

Re: Books not availabe in my country

by gabriel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 am
Sandman wrote:Hi there,

Im a Nepali student trying to appear for the GMAT. I read most of the posts here and have a fair idea of how i want to prepare for the test. But my problem is that what seems to be the best preparation guide " GMAT official Guide" is not available in my area. Also i dont have any card to buy it online.

Please help....can i download it for free??
Hey Sandman,

Do you have any friends in India who could courier you the book. If not you can order the book over amazon or other similar sites.

Please do not ask for links to download OG or any other copyrighted books on this site. It is illegal and against forum rules to do so.

Regards

@Everyone ... Please do not post any links for downloading any copyrighted material. The post will be deleted and you could be banned from the forum for the same.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Sandman » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:38 am
Sorry abt that..didnt mean to violate the terms here. Wont do that again.

But i guess i have a big problem since i dont have anyone in India and i cant buy the books online either coz i dont have a credit card. Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply though.