GMAT PREP Practice Tests

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT PREP Practice Tests

by elliefrance » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 am
Just finished taking my first practice test in the GMAT PREP course. Unfortunately, not too thrilled about my score. Where can I find answers for the questions I missed? Is there an answer bank somewhere?

Thanks!
-Ellie

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by casalily » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:58 pm
So I think you might have done what I did after I finished my first GMAT prep test. After you finished the test, it probably showed you a window with the scores and as you went on it should you how many questions were correct/incorrect. The issue is if you closed that window, there is no way now to review those answers. GMAT Prep tests are styled that you finish the test, it'll show you the page where you can choose to review all, flagged or incorrect questions. If you close that page, you can't see where you went wrong anymore. I was completely surprised when that happened. However, you can review how much time to you per question style (average) and that's really the extent of it.

Sorry that it happened. That's my understanding of what can be seen and I've yet to be told there was a way to review the answers after you choose to close the test prep window.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 am
Casalily is right.
You get only one chance to review your questions when you complete a practice test.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com