AM I ELIGIBLE

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

AM I ELIGIBLE

by solidator » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 am
Sorry everyone i m a newbie here, I would appreciate if anyone could help me know that whether my high school marks will be considered for MBA admission along with my GMAT score (approximately 650)

In detail about me:

BBA graduate - 70 % marks obtained
High school - 70 % marks obtained ( Commerce faculty)
Secondary school - 60 % marks obtained

I Thank you in advance for your time.

[/b]

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members
GMAT Score:720

by rishab1988 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm
This is not CAT(conducted by IIMs).All people are eligible to take GMAT.The universities conduct the GMAT.This test is conducted by GMAC,which in no way is affiliated to any university.Their sole motive is test as many people as possible to earn maximum possible profit.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members
GMAT Score:720

by rishab1988 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm
This is not CAT(conducted by IIMs).All people are eligible to take GMAT.The universities don't conduct the GMAT.This test is conducted by GMAC,which in no way is affiliated to any university.Their sole motive is test as many people as possible to earn maximum possible profit.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by solidator » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm
rishab1988 wrote:This is not CAT(conducted by IIMs).All people are eligible to take GMAT.The universities conduct the GMAT.This test is conducted by GMAC,which in no way is affiliated to any university.Their sole motive is test as many people as possible to earn maximum possible profit.
First of all thank you for your prompt reply, Even though it is not conducted by IIM, when i m trying for MBA, those institutions will ask for the previous marks.

Community Manager
Followed by:24 members

by shovan85 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm
solidator wrote:Sorry everyone i m a newbie here, I would appreciate if anyone could help me know that whether my high school marks will be considered for MBA admission along with my GMAT score (approximately 650)

In detail about me:

BBA graduate - 70 % marks obtained
High school - 70 % marks obtained ( Commerce faculty)
Secondary school - 60 % marks obtained

I Thank you in advance for your time.

Please post this kind of General Queries in the below section as this is a dedicated PS section

https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-strategy-f3.html

As per your query, this is GMAT and especially meant for Work Professional. I mean generally most of the B schools accept with a minimum 2 year full time work ex.

If you have got experience with proper exposure to the field you work it is very unlikely that B schools with take much attention towards your academic score. Instead I have seen they are bothered about of GPA of your Graduation. They will rarely dig in to 10th or 12 th Marks.

Dont worry about your past record, even do not take much care about GMAT (as one need to take for CAT). Unlike CAT, GMAT score is just acts as a passport to begin your admission process. A score of 780 does not guarantee an admission nor a score of 650 will just get rejected.

Just look for which colleges you are looking for and try to keep a positive good margin on their mentioned median GMAT score.

If the problem is Easy Respect it, if the problem is tough Attack it