Exec.MBA

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Exec.MBA

by tanveersingh7886 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm
My name is Mr.Tanveer Barwa and i am currently working in TCS,Indian IT company and going to complete my 5 years of working in an IT World this November,2010. My details are:

Educational Background:
High School-88%
Engineering in computers science - 73%
MBA in Systems - 8.86/10 CG PI

Working Background:
1) compare infobase- Marketing Assistant 9 months.
2)TCS- Assistant System Analyst and SAP Consultant ( 3.6 to till now)

Now I wants to do my One year Executive.MBA in MIS or in OPERATIONS from United states. My target is nearly 700+ in GMAT, now not so much expensive university but with normal course fees and good reputation with that score and budget can you please suggest that which university I can get in MIS or operations which is good in reputation .And when should I start all the process, if i want to join the Jan ,2011 session. Please mam,give your suggestion so that my I can start preparing for GMAT with a aura of targeted universities(Which you suggest for this profile)..

Even Canada is also most welcome if the university is good and in the budget so, that I can join.

Thanks & Regards
Mr.Tanveer Barwa

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 am
Typically, EXEC MBA programs are looking for 10+ years work experience. The average WE for full time programs is approaching 5 years for many schools, and your profile seems more in line with this requirement. If you need to work while going to school, I would consider part time MBA programs instead. Many top schools have added part time programs.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options