Thank you Princeton Review and Manya Abroad (Chennai) !!!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
My experience at Princeton Review, Chennai (in collaboration with Manya Abroad) was highly satisfying. The program had everything I needed to get a good GMAT score. The structure of the program was what I found the most ideal. 6 weeks of regular classes where you are exposed to the various topics and question types, followed by intensive, one-on-one booster sessions which really do boost your scores.

The instructors have been in this field for a long time, and hence know exactly what they are doing. All their classes involve thorough analysis of each answer choice, and explanation as to why only the right answer is right. Peppered with sample GMAT tests along the way, this phase of the course gets your scores rising steadily. At the end of the regular classes, you will find yourself employing majority of the tricks and techniques you have learnt.

Next up are the booster sessions. For me, this is where the magic really happens, as this phase enables you to get individual attention for a whole hour or two, focusing only on your weakness, and how to overcome them. It was during the boosters that I learnt the nuances of approaching higher-level questions, avoiding silly mistakes and trap answers. If you take the GMAT after several booster classes, your score would soar to new heights.

If you are looking to take the GMAT in a few month's time, and want some quality coaching combined with optimum individual attention, this is where you should look.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by HBSAlumPE » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 pm
What score did you get?