Tell me what you REALLY think of Veritas Prep On-Demand.....

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I'll start:
1. The Quant lessons are pretty good, bordering on VERY good. I'll leave it at that for now.

2. The Verbal lessons are at best, confusing. I took a practice CAT from question pool #1 about 2 weeks in, with virtually no verbal prep. Ended up with a 640. Several weeks later, I took another one, and scored a 490! Needless to say there's a big dent in my wall shaped like my computer monitor. The next day, I took another one and scored a 580. The poor scores were a result of poor performance on verbal, mainly CR. I find the on-demand verbal lessons confusing and not very helpful. The more I study the lessons, the worse I seem to do.
When I was studying from OG13, (before purchasing Veritas) I would get as many as 10 questions correct in a row, before getting one wrong. With Veritas On-Demand, I'm lucky to get 3 out of every 5 correct.

It is my hope that someone from Veritas is reading this, and can give me some guidance. I think Veritas is a good system, but why the verbal is giving this native speaker fits is beyond me.

Any others that have or are currently using the On-Demand system, please chime-in!

Cheers!