**Sorry to post here**PLease evaluate my B school essay

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Describe your strengths and weakeneses and how you tackle them in your daily live.
-----------------------

The alarm clock rings everyday alongside the bed .The calendar flips over to tell that another day is here .The morning sun rises higher to tell that one must always aim higher. I read the morning paper from the back. It is the best part of the paper because it speaks about the sports achievements. It tells that I can achieve what my favorite football club achieved. It tells me that I can be as fast as my favorite F1 driver. It tells me that I can be mentally very strong as a Test cricketer and achieve my goals.

Constantly surrounded by highly motivating things, I keep myself on the toes to achieve the best that I can. I try to emulate the strengths of the people I admire and try to inspire others to do so. I treat my organization not as a workplace but as a temple of learning. I believe that learning never stopped after I left my Graduate school. I started learning the practical skills and values needed to survive in the real world when I entered the organization.

I look at the high ranking executives of my company and try to emulate their mannerisms. I motivate myself by living in the vision that they have for the company. I try to practice the core ethics and skills needed to deal with the challenges needed to cross the barriers of obstacles. The most inspiring vision that I live by is to believe that impossible is nothing.

Leadership is one such aspect that requires one to be the change one wants to see. I believe that NO does not mean refusal but only extra time to develop a skill needed to come back to win the game. I make sure that I mean that whenever I say no. I tell them that I am going to do everything I need to do to make sure that HIGH PERFORMANCE is delivered. Like bees committed to build their hives, I commit myself to the goal of realizing the small goals that I come across .I believe that a big goal is nothing but a collection of many small goals.

As the evening sun hovers around me , like a yawning ,tired person wanting to go home, i sit back and think about the day that has passed by. I sit in the bus and look around to think whether I lived by what I mean. The answers to the questions do trouble me as I reach home and look myself in the mirror. I find sweats of complacency. I also find that I am an introvert who missed the opportunity to raise his hand when the opportunity had come before. I find that I carelessly hit the cow's eye when I was supposed to hit the bull's. As I go off to sleep , I promise myself that I will not wake up like this tomorrow.

Tomorrow seems very hard as it comes . The challenges of the previous day seem to get the better of me. The challenges add pressure on me and I find myself reeling under pressure. I look around and see that people expect me to be the same guy I had portrayed myself to them. They wait for me to deliver, lead and bring them a solution . All that confuses me and makes me question my beliefs.

As with all the great sportsmen, I take the criticism very positively. I believe that one must keep his enemies closer than friends. Enemies will keep attacking you and let you know your mistakes. Like great sportsmen, I accept my faults and tell the stakeholders that I will amend my ways and make things better. I challenge myself to pick and gather myself, learn what was wrong and correct it. I believe that one's biggest critic is the one himself. If at the end of the day the fruits of labor taste good ,then all is well that ends well.

I believe that it is not about hitting. It is about getting hit and then picking yourself up to go on . The only way to do it is to narrow down on the weaknesses and devote yourself to get rid of it. The easiest way to win ,I believe, is to eliminate few weaknesses rather than master all the strengths that you have. I try to challenge myself everyday and make sure that i overcome it.