question on real gmat, gmat prep questions and practice test

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
hello folks..

quick question..

so i think im gonna do some tests before test day.. im thinking should i do kaplan practice test or the gmat prep test.

ive solved everything in all og & og supplement questions.. kinda know most of them by memory now.

would gmat prep offer anything new besides these.. i took the gmat prep tests initially when started preparing..

so now just to get my timing and test readyness up to par, im thinking should i do kaplan tests or just do gmat prep again

or combine.. i got like a few days.. to go.

all im doing is this

Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

by mayonnai5e » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:25 pm
If you search the forums for kaplan cats, you'll notice there is not a very high opinion of them. I would stick with the GMATPrep cats. If you have a lot of time and want to take many tests, I would suggest the MGMAT, PR, or PowerPrep cats (in that order) over the kaplan cats.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/my-blog-erro ... t4899.html
550 =\ ...560 =\... 650 =) ...570 =( ...540 =*( ...680 =P ... 670 =T ...=T... 650 =T ...700 =) ..690 =) ...710 =D ...GMAT 720 DING!! ;D

Learn more about me

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by bates88 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 am
Yeah, I wouldn't do the Kaplan CATs, especially in the homestretch. They'll kill your confidence. Be careful on that with the MGMAT tests, too...they're much better than Kaplan, but everyone (even MGMAT themselves! LOL) says they're much harder than the real thing.

FWIW I thought the PR tests were the most accurate after GMATPrep.