Profile Evaluation: Top 5 B-schools USA MBA Finance

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello,
Please evaluate my profile..!! Here are the details

1.) Work ExI have worked for 9 months at an Indian member firm of Ernst and Young as an audit intern and then shifted to a lesser known firm as an accounting, audit and taxation intern where i could get more experience. I have been there for 1.5 years now. I have been into audits, tax litigation matters as well as revenue authorities compliance sectors.
2.) GMAT -750 (V:42, Q:49, AWA: 5, IR:8)
3.) Done my graduation in commerce form the top rank college for commerce in India i.e Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and got 79.2% marks. NO GPA system is followed here in India. majored in accounting, taxation and finance.
4.) I have represented India in a conference held in Colombo, Srilanka as a part of SAFA delegation. I have organized a mock stocks competition in college in which was a game involving investing virtual money into the stock market.
5.) I have been pursuing my Chartered Accountancy and have bagged an All India Rank-3 at the foundation level of CA and bagged the All India Rank -4 at the intermediate level of CA examinations. I am preparing for my finals right now.
6.) Post MBA i plan to start some business venture of my own which may range from consulting firm to opening up a restaurant chain. Entrepreneurship is on the cards.