corporate residancy mba-Dalhousie university

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello everyone,
i have gmat score of 550,gpa-3.0 and 1 year work experience,i am planning to apply for dalhousie university for corporate residancy mba course.can anyone tell me about my chances of getting in?

Thanks
Rajat

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by [email protected] » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 am
Hi there,

You have a chance to get in Dalhousie University. They require minimum 3.0 GPA and 500+ GMAT score. Since you've got those scores that are required, you are in safe. If you need any help with your application process, please don't hesitate to sign up for a FREE consultation.

Best of luck,
As GM of MBAitNow I make sure that every client receives the attention they deserve and experience our well-structured approach and process that ensures that they will have the best chances to get accepted at their dream schools.

My team and I had placed clients at MBA programs such as, HBS, SLOAN, ANDERSON, STERN, WHARTON, BOOTH, KELLOGG, HAAS, DARDEN, FUQUA, ROSS, etc.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by RAJAT0099 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:43 am
thank you for your response.Do you know about dalhousie university and about this corporate residency program ?
Is it good enough?what are the chances of getting a job in banking sector after this?