Just took a CAT-420

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Just took a CAT-420

by MBA2018 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 pm
I just took a GMAC CAT and scored a 420 (Q25, V23) and a 3 on IR (I spent way too much time on this, and ran out of time)

I am not sure how to proceed from here. I planned on using the EmpowerGmat course and OG along with a tutor beginning in May after my weekly CATs to drill down on areas where I am still lagging.

I have completed the 1st month of the Empower curriculum, but I took a month off to go through the MGMAT foundations of Math book.

I plan on taking the test on June 1st.

Any recommendations on how to move forward, and what to incorporate in my studies will be greatly appreciated.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:41 pm
Hi MBA2018,

If you have any specific questions during your studies, you can always email (or PM) me or the EMPOWER Team. When it comes to tutoring, you might want to save those sessions for a little later, once you've really defined the areas that you truly need extra help on. Since you took that month off, you might want to revisit some of those earlier practice Modules to make sure that you remember everything that you worked on during your first month of study.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]