Which is the best MBA COUNSELING option?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Which is the best MBA COUNSELING option?

by reb88 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 pm
Hello guys, I would like to registered to an MBA counseling firm that helps me throughout the application process but I have got no idea which company is the best in terms of acceptance success ratio, which one is the cheapest, which one limits itself to essays only etc. These are the firms I found: mba admission; AcceptU; Admissionado; Critical Square; Mba Admit; Mba prep school; Stacy Blackman; Stratus Prep; Clear Admit.

So far I researched Stratus Prep and it seems so pricy. Any advice and overall guidelines will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,
Roberto

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:750

by Vincent Ho-Tin-Noe » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:59 pm
Roberto,

I would love to introduce you to MBA Admissions Advisors, and discuss your profile and MBA application during a free consultation.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me directly, or feel free to visit my company's website for more details.
https://www.mbaadmissionsadvisors.com/

Happy new year !

Vincent
Vincent Ho-Tin-Noe (HBS '13)
CEO and co-founder
MBA Admissions Advisors LLC
www.mbaadmissionsadvisors.com

Get an immediate assessment of your odds at top MBA programs, try our algorithm for free: https://www.mbaadmissionsadvisors.com/mb ... algorithm/

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:36 pm
A couple things. Most firms wouldn't provide acceptance stats (which makes sense, after all there is only so much they can do). Also, if they do release such rates, would you trust them? :)

I wouldn't focus so much on cost or acceptance rates, but more so on who you feel comfortable with. Take advantage of a few free sessions and see who you connect with.