GMAT prep Bangalore

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT prep Bangalore

by veggiedelite » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 pm
Hello!

I am new here, in-fact, this is my first post here. This is a great site and I hope I could fully utilize the resources on offer and come up trumps with the test. I am thinking of taking the GMAT in a few months time. I was just getting started, however, for someone who's working full time, managing and concentrating on the preparation and following a schedule has been an issue. So, I plan to enroll for a prep course to bring some discipline into my preparation and of-course, refresh my skills

I am here to know your opinion on a few centers offering courses in Bangalore. Specifically, has someone heard of or has any views on the GMAT courses provided by Ivy Aspire, Princeton Review, Jamboree and Career Launcher in Bangalore? This is by no means an exhaustive list, however, just a starting point in my search. Do share your views, your views will help me make an informed choice

Thanks!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:18 members

by FutureWorks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 am
Hi veggiedelite,

Welcoming you on BeatThe GMAT and ensuring that you'll definitely find this forum useful. We'll recommend you to Google about CrackVerbal in Banglore that may help you.

Feel free to contact us for further queries. We'll be happy to assist you :)

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:85 members
GMAT Score:750

by tpr-becky » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 pm
Welcome to the group!

I am a teacher for The Princeton Review and although I don't have personal experience in your area but do teach online and think this would be a good option for you. The Princeton Review online courses are live and interactive and include many online drills. I highly recommend you look into the option, right now if you sign up for a class with Princeton Review you also get a Hard Math Workshop to help your progess once you have gotten the basic math.

Best of Luck!

Becky Robinson
Becky
Master GMAT Instructor
The Princeton Review
Irvine, CA

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:46 members

by EducationAisle » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 am
Hi!! If you have not already enrolled, would like to introduce EducationAisle to you. In a short span of time, we have emerged as among the most preferred GMAT coaching institutes for Bangalore based GMAT aspirants.

The best way for you to experience our class would be to attend a complimentary demo class with us. Since you are (rightfully) considering other institutes as well, would suggest you attend a demo class with them as well, to make an objective and informed decision.

Please visit our website for further information and do not hesitate to call us up.
Ashish
MBA - ISB, GMAT - 99th Percentile
GMAT Faculty @ EducationAisle
www.EducationAisle.com

Sentence Correction Nirvana available at:

a) Amazon: Sentence Correction Nirvana

b) Flipkart: Sentence Correction Nirvana

Now! Preview the entire Grammar Section of Sentence Correction Nirvana at pothi

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by shaurya1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:28 am
I have attended both Jamboree and CrackVerbal.

I scored 690 on my diagnostic, 740 on my first attempt, and 770 on my 2nd attempt.
(pretty decent for someone who graduated 14 years ago!)

Jamboree's quant material is slightly better than CrackVerbal's.

But CrackVerbal is simply on a different league, both at Verbal and in their people.
Their faculty is far more qualified and professional. Most of them are 700+ scorers themselves.

Also, while the coaching at Jamboree may have been somewhat useful, the application package was a complete waste of money.
It was obvious from day one that the essay writer had taken on too many assignments.
The essays were all done at the last minute, and full of spelling and grammatical errors.

I also had to drive the entire application process myself, in spite of having had paid such a large sum.

I would recommend CrackVerbal over Jamboree any day.