Manhattan GMAT joins Beat The GMAT

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Community Manager

Manhattan GMAT joins Beat The GMAT

by Kevin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:51 am
Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to join Beat The GMAT. My name is Kevin Fitzgerald and I’m the Director of Student Relations at Manhattan GMAT. For those of you not familiar with Manhattan GMAT, we are a unique GMAT preparation company. Why are we unique? We use an academic approach to master the exam, as opposed to the traditional test prep method of just learning tricks and back-solving. Because of this approach, we have a very different teaching method: all of our instructors have scored in the 99th percentile on the exam (750+) and all are real teachers, outside of our company. Our instructors must be real teachers because they teach our students the content of the exam – geometry, grammar, algebra, critical reasoning, data sufficiency, etc. and the optimum way of answering the questions (there is a big difference between knowing the math… and knowing the math FAST!) Because of this approach our students score around 700 on the official exam (and our median student score is exactly 700). Learning content is the best way to achieve a high, competitive score.

I’m going to be hosting a new forum on Beat the GMAT called “Ask Manhattan GMAT”. Feel free to ask any strategies or tactics that you have. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to answer specific problem questions, but I will do my best to answer any questions about the exam itself and ways to improve your score. I hold a dual MBA in marketing and international business and I’m the author of the “Find ‘em, Sell ‘em, Keep ‘em” marketing-strategy series. I also teach marketing classes at a college in Connecticut and I’m the inventor of the Super-Highway Mapping System, a customer campaign and web tracking process. Each week, I will be posting new strategies and tactics that will help you achieve a competitive score, as well as answering your GMAT questions. Again, it is a pleasure to be joining Beat The GMAT.
Kevin Fitzgerald
Director of Marketing and Student Relations
Manhattan GMAT
800-576-4626

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

this place's happening

by aim-wsc » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:13 pm
cool
cool
i hv no words to say more
first posted 700+ barrier
& now 750+

i wish your posts would come more often
may be twice a week

great going man.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Greattt

by krishnakanthpps » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:07 am
I would second aim-wsc's opinion. For someone like me, who is doing selfpreparation, I am sure your strategies of great help.

Hope to read more on your strategies in coming weeks.

KK