Can any one help me about tofel

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Can any one help me about tofel

by rakkhi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 am
I m planing about tofel, can any one give me suggestion about it.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by towerSpider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 am
First of all, take a mock test from yourself to know your current position and areas that you need to work on .

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by examsample » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 pm
The TOEFL exam is administered by the Educational Testing service. The exam is offered in 3 formats- Computer-based(CBT), Internet-based(iBT) and Paper-based format.
The following areas are tested in the exam:
Reading
Listening
Writing
Speaking
The practice questions for the above mentioned testing areas can be easily found online on various sites. https://www.examsample.com/English-as-a ... dy guides and reference books can also help.
The best way to beat TOEFL is to practice as much as you can. To master Reading section read as much books, mags and novels as you can.
Writing skills can be improved by writing passages, essays or just jotting down your thoughts on a piece of paper. Maintaining a diary can also be a great idea!!
Hope the information is helpful.
Study well and All the Best for your exam!! :)

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by heenakapoor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:25 am
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test measures the ability of non-native speakers of English to use and understand English as it is spoken, written and heard in academic settings. It is an internationally accepted measure of academic English proficiency. Most people who take the TOEFL test are planning to study at colleges and universities where instruction is in English.

The test comes in two formats:
* paper-based test (PBT)
* next generation computer-based test (iBT)

The iBT is not yet available at every test center. If it is available at your local center then you will have to do it. If not you will do the PBT.