Please rate AWA - issue analysis

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please rate AWA - issue analysis

by Awais » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:56 am
Hope everybody is fine. I would be oblige if anybody can help me to rate and improve the following analysis of the issue.

“All groups and organizations should function as teams in which everyone makes decisions and shares responsibilities and duties. Giving one person central authority and responsibility for a project or task is not an effective way to get work done."

Subject: Centralized Structure in Organizations

Centralization works the best in order to assess progress and emaciated areas of a project or tasks and team's capability that can engender a positive output rather than a non centralized system of work. About all the organizations around the world are based on central system.

If the subjected structure is followed it leads to a "flat system" that does not seem good to work. There are chances that individual can evade from responsibility and thus from achievement of targets. That flat system although works in a collegiate and congenial environment but lack of central authority can make an individual relaxed and feel free for his or her homework thus causing delays along with other issues.

Examples are available in our practical life that how teams, groups, families and organizations are managed centrally. Take any firm e.g. IBM, Apple Corporations, Armed forces or mere a family organization, it relies on a central working system.
In any of such organization, generally a top line e.g. CEO or a Board of Directors is followed by a group of higher management, team leaders and then executives. Targets and goals are defined by CEO or top authority of a group or organization and executives tend to achieve that goal.

Concluding, I will pursue that in presence of an authority, responsible for judging output and teamwork, a group can best get its output and the efficacy of work is certainly increased. The system works like a family.
Awais