Online Course...?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Online Course...?

by The Lost Spaniard » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 pm
Hey Everyone,

I've been studying for the GMAT off and on for the past 6 months and finally found the courage to take it last month. I didn't do as well as I wanted and I realized I needed help. I'm living in Korea right now and looking into taking an online course. I had a friend recommend VERITAS. Nevertheless, I'm still not sure and want to sign up by this week so please let me know your recommendation ASAP!!

Have a good one,

Greg

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:85 members
GMAT Score:750

by tpr-becky » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am
I have been a teacher for The Princeton Review for 18 years and have had great results in my current online classes. I would highly recommend our new online product as I believe it is the most comprehensive product available and truly does help students achieve their goals. The course includes 13 2-hour online live lessons, 30 hours of free online office hours scheduled per week, 3 online workshops to target specific issues, as well as three course books of material and 10 CAT practice exams with the new Integrated Reasoning section.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of Luck.
Becky
Master GMAT Instructor
The Princeton Review
Irvine, CA

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm
You are in Korea? Why you certainly must be "The Lost Spaniard"!

I would encourage you to take the plunge with the online course...whatever course you decide to go with I think that you will be pleased with the features.

For example: with Veritas courses all sessions are recorded, so you can go back and review the class or - if for some reason you need to miss a class session - you can see the entire class that you missed including all slides, audio and student comments.

After your course is over, you can also join a second full Veritas course for any reason, no questions asked. If you missed some concepts or just want to see how another expert instructor would solve tough math problems you can take the whole class a second time at no charge.

Whatever course you take, you would be surprised at how convenient it is to learn from your own home with no travel time involved.

best of luck with whatever option you choose!
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course