NEW - Admissions Success Stories

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Naimb » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 pm
Hi everyone.

I am 26 years old with two years of experience in project financing in France. In my first year of perpetration, i have worked with an admission consultant that i could barely contact. In my second year i really did everything i could possibly do.
I can clearly say that MBAitNOW was the reason of my acceptance. I had approximiately the same result as last year (even slightly lower) but couldn't get accepted to any of the schools that i applied but this year i got accepted from UCLA Anderson. I suggest you benefit from the 1 hour consultation -> bit.ly/1JMltjM.

Good luck!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:10 am
Posting stats and trying to gauge your chance of admission is wise, as picking the right path is important before starting the application process. That said, while the numbers are very important, there is much more to every application. To give you an example, this year one of my clients got interviews at M7 schools (and got into the only one that released decisions yet) with 1.5 years of work experience and a GRE below 320 (for most of you who are more familiar with the GMAT, the point is this is a very low score). Why was this applicant successful? Despite test scores that certainly did not impress, the story was quite unique and leadership experiences were almost unbelievable.

If you are weak in one area, focus on all of the other areas to improve your profile. Best of luck everyone!

by safebet » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:13 am
Hi guys,
So I recently got admitted after hiring Ivy MBA Consulting. I would like to highly recommend their team and especially my fantastic personal consultant, Tal.
I think my consultants made a great work and I told them that even before I received the good news.
In my view, Ivy MBA Consulting succeeded to help me explain my goals, highlight my strengths and produce the maximum from my resume and story.
They directed me about key points, suggested creative approaches and insisted about every small detail in my application.
Moreover, during all the process, I felt that my success is their success too, as they went above and beyond for me. They were very dedicated and professional, and didn't cut corners. It was clear from the first moment that they are very experienced in this business, while always being fair to me.
In addition, Tal was always available for me, patient and savvy. She had crucial part in my admission.
For all of you who contemplate, I recommend Ivy MBA Consulting!

by arashr1234 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:41 am
Last year, I applied to two universities. Bentley University and the University of Texas at Dallas. I admitted to both of them with half scholarship in master of business analytics program. My IELTS was 7 and my GRE was 316.
For more info visit: https://abroadsuccessfactory.wordpress.com/

by arashr1234 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 pm
This year I got an admission from John Molson in Canada with the GRE of 316.
For more info visit:https://abroadsuccessfactory.wordpress.com/

Re: NEW - Admissions Success Stories

by MichealBonner » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:45 am
I was admitted to the MSc in Management Program at EM Lyon... Would i be able to discuss my experience here or is this string carefully for MBA confirmations?

Re: NEW - Admissions Success Stories

by Ss9883 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:17 am
Hello everyone! My child was very lucky with the GMAT exam. We worked with a tutor, and he offered various resources for students www.rtjournal.org. My child, thanks to the perseverance of the tutor, successfully passed the exam. I am very grateful to this person for his professionalism and approach to the construction of the work process. After working with a tutor, I began to notice how my child became more confident in certain issues. It makes me very happy.