Need urgent help

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Need urgent help

by sumant1808 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 am
I have got admits from Cranfield and Queens for full time MBA. I have to take decision by 20 Jan, and I am really confused. There is not much information on the net and rankings are inconsistent. I am interested in mgmt. consulting. Any pointers will be really helpful
Terrified by the GMAT

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 am
Hi, and congratulations on two acceptances!

While Business Week ranks Queens significantly higher than Cranfield, there are a number of questions you should ask yourself in making the decision; ranking alone isn't enough. Take a look at the schools' career websites and see which will provide better assistance for your particular career. Do they bring recruiters in the industries/locations you're interested in? Where have their recent graduates found jobs? You can probably even ask to speak with someone at the career office if you don't get what you need from the website. Beyond that, it's a question of how much you liked the atmosphere at each school. What were the compelling reasons you applied to each, and when you visited, which seemed like a better fit.

Unfortunately, you're the only one who can make the decision, but I hope these questions get you started.

Congratulations again.
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php