Need help choosing between U &C , Buffalo(suny) &wea

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:3 members
Hi Guys,
I have offer letters from university of calgary(haskayne school)(25% scholarship too) , university at buffalo(SUNY) and case western reserve university.

I m in a dilemma,Please suggest which school is better in term of ROI.I have a telecom background of 4.5 yrs also am open to all locations,do let me know.

Hoping to get some advice soon.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by InterviewBay2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:27 pm
Congratulations on making it to all 3 schools. All are good. Case western reserve university is best out of the three in terms of ROI and other things as well. It leads other two in ranking as well. Scholarship if being offered is really good. But it's a one time investment so I would prefer it to be with Western Reserve University. Give some more thought to your decision. Try to get in contact with some alumnis of these universities. Ask them for advice and then decide.
Good Luck!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by InterviewBay2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 pm
Congratulations on making it to all 3 schools. All are good. Case western reserve university is best out of the three in terms of ROI and other things as well. It leads other two in ranking as well. Scholarship if being offered is really good. But it's a one time investment so I would prefer it to be with Western Reserve University. Give some more thought to your decision. Try to get in contact with some alumnis of these universities. Ask them for advice and then decide.
Good Luck!