MBA Consultants in Mumbai

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA Consultants in Mumbai

by Sagar Joshi » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello All,

Scored a 710 on my GMAT (Q50,V35,IR7,AWA5.5). I am looking for consultants in Mumbai to evaluate my chances in US Business School.I have a work ex of 25 months along with 3 years work ex as an intern in chartered accountants firm.Also I have 2 professional degrees CA and CS.So want to know whether my low work ex will suffice ?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 am
Hi Sagar,

You have decent and diverse profile for US b-schools. Since you have good academics and GMAT score I don't think 25 months work ex will be on lower side. US B-schools look at diverse profile and overall achievers with strong leadership potential. So focus on these aspects and build your profile. You should start your application soon. Wish you all the best!

Regards
Manish
Director (ISB Alumnus)
General Education - India's premier GMAT & Application Consulting company

Get Advice: +91- 90350 50056 | Email Us: [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:750

by reverseflash » Mon May 25, 2015 3:23 pm
Sagar Joshi wrote:Hello All,

Scored a 710 on my GMAT (Q50,V35,IR7,AWA5.5). I am looking for consultants in Mumbai to evaluate my chances in US Business School.I have a work ex of 25 months along with 3 years work ex as an intern in chartered accountants firm.Also I have 2 professional degrees CA and CS.So want to know whether my low work ex will suffice ?
you don't have low work ex. Focus on your non IT background and get a good TOEFL score to compensate for low verbal score.. good luck!!
Coach @ usmbainterview.com
Former Management Consultant
GMAT: 750

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:18 am
I would suggest you think about what you really need in support and have pointed questions for your potential consultants about how they will assist you with each which I think is more important than where they are located. I've worked with many students located in India...Skype is a wonderful product!

MBA consultants can do a lot to help an applicant, it really depends on what you need and your individual situation. To give you an idea, here is what I do with my clients.
-Game planning. Helping you figure out the right application strategy, goals, target schools.
-Essay brainstorming, edits and reviews
-Resume brainstorming, edits and reviews
-Recommender selection and prep
-Mock interviews
-School decision