Letter of Recommendation

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:3 members

Letter of Recommendation

by the_silver_lining » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:04 am
So I asked my ex-boss if he could be my recommender. He said ok but he asked me whether he would require to send the recommendations from his office id. Because last time he had done this, the HR said you cannot use official things for your individual purpose.. So my question is:

1. Can my boss and my other recommenders submit the recommendations from their personal ids?

2. I am planning to apply in around 8-9 colleges. So should I really make them do the recommendation submissions themselves? I am sure doing the same thing all over again for 9 colleges is going to be pretty much hectic. Is is ok if i upload the recommendations(obviously with my recommender's consent)???

3. I had worked for my final year project(engineering) under a project guide who was working as the General manager and now has risen to the Asst. VP position in a different company. So is it good if I take a recommendation from him? Or will a recommendation from my college project guide would be better? Considering the fact that, I had just one manager for 2 and a half year who is my recommender no. 1. I am confused in selecting the recommender number 2.

Please guide how should I proceed.

Thanks.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch

Don't complain; just work harder.