LBS/INSEAD Profile strength evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

LBS/INSEAD Profile strength evaluation

by bilalazmat » Thu May 12, 2016 12:43 pm
Hi,
I need some advice regarding my application strength to attend INSEAD or London Business School MBA program.

Here is my profile:
- 29 years old with 6 years of work experience in two countries with 3 years in native Pakistan with SIEMENS in a managerial position and 3 years in UAE in a managerial position with LONDON DAIRY (current position).
- GMAT 700 89th percentile (Quant 47 67th percentile and Verbal 40 91st percentile) in third attempt.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with 3.0/4.0 GPA and a MBA from LUMS Pakistan with 3.4/4.0 GPA
- Plenty of sports activities at national and inter-varsity level and now at corporate level as well.
- Well travelled around Europe during Student exchange program
- Target schools: INSEAD, London Business School

What do you think are my chances of acceptance for any of these two programs?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Warm Regards

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm
Thanks for sharing.

From what you have shared, you have the materials to craft a competitive application for these two schools. Details on your accomplishments, personal development, and post-MBA goals would be the key in presenting a strong and memorable profile. Your extracurricular activities and international exposure would also help show fit for the programs. Identifying specifics in each of the schools and how they would help you and how you can contribute to the school community would also help your chances.

Wish you all the best!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!