just before exam

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

just before exam

by resilient » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:54 pm
I am taking the exam in next week and getting quite nervous. I have been working very hard yet need to learn how to chill out. THe day before the exam I will take the full day off and just do other things. Any pointers on what to do the week before the exam? In regards to concent, I feel good but the worrying of what could happen is twisting my stomach.
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by wawatan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm
review notes, take a gmat prep test, review mistakes and errors, that's it! don't worry too much. it's just a test! good luck and tell us how you did! 8)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by jasonc » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 am
if you've been reaching your target score on practice CATs (and therefore know that you've got your weakness covered to a satisfactory degree) I would just review a few questions from either OG or take a the quant or verbal section of Gmatprep everyday (cept for the day just before) to keep your mind sharp and thinking in a GMAT-like way :)

If you aren't at your target score range yet... then you have lots work to do - find your areas of weakness by recording what results of practice problems/etc and analyzing them, then focus on those specific areas and learn the core concepts behind them, etc.

Good luck :)
I beat the GMAT! 760 (Q49/V44)

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:750+

by VP_Tatiana » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:38 am
There's a similar thread going here:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/2-more-days- ... html#51685

You may want to check it out; I posted my thoughts there as well.

Best wishes,

Tatiana
Tatiana Becker | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep