Jacob Improved from GMAT 650 to 770 with Target Test Prep

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

I essentially did all my GMAT prep with only Target Test Prep.” – Jacob Nagle, GMAT 770 (Q49/V49)

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

More and more Target Test Prep students are joining “the GMAT 770 club.”

The Target Test Prep self-study course has helped thousands of students around the world crush the GMAT and earn incredible scores, including Jacob Nagle.

Jacob started his GMAT preparation with a baseline score of 650 (Q34/V46). So, he knew he had a long road ahead of him to earn a score in the high 700s, and he would need a great study resource to get him there. After researching GMAT courses online, he was impressed with the highly positive reviews of Target Test Prep, so he gave the 5-day trial a shot. He instantly fell in love with the structure of the course.

The organization of the TTP course helped me to find a good flow to my GMAT studying, reviewing or learning a concept, and then practicing questions to see what I needed to revisit.” – Jacob

Jacob’s studying with the TTP GMAT course paid off big: on test day, he scored an incredible 770 (Q47/V51) – a 120-point improvement! He’s proof positive that with hard work, determination, and a trusted study resource, any GMAT score increase is possible.

Sound too good to be true? The TTP course is expertly designed to turn students of all levels into high achievers on the GMAT. With our step-by-step study plan tailored to your score goal and analytics that track your progress at a granular level to optimize your studying, you can be a GMAT high achiever, too!

Check out Jacob’s live interview to learn about the ups and downs of his journey to a GMAT 770 score and how Target Test Prep made all the difference.

Then start your 5-day, full-access trial of Target Test Prep for just $1. Whether you’re 30 points or 300 points from your GMAT goal, we’ve got you covered!

Let's do this together!

Warmest regards,

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder & CEO, Target Test Prep