H/S/W MBA Student selling complete set of GMAT/LSAT Books

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:3 members
Hey all!

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. I've been busy with my first semester of my MBA program. Anyhow...now that I've started my MBA program I wanted to share some of the resources that I used that really helped me excel on the GMAT and in my MBA applications. This set of books was crucial to getting me over the 700+ hump. I easily spent over $1000 on GMAT prep, so I believe this set of books will provide a prospective student with the necessary tools (both on the GMAT and in applications) to get him or her into a top MBA program.

My book selection is unique and focuses more on quality tools that you will need to break the 700 GMAT barrier. I got rid of some of the Veritas and MGMT books during my studying process because I felt that they weren't good books. Meaning, their problems and methods deviated too far from the actual GMAT exam. Such books will end up doing more harm than good; I am a firm believer in avoiding unnecessary reading whenever possible. So I've only included books that I feel provide the most value from either a conceptual or training standpoint. I am a firm believer that you should only use/practice problems made by the actual test maker, as each question has been tested over 10,000 times for accuracy. Learn the methods from content providers (MGMT, Veritas, and Powerscore)-->then practice with OGs and RC and CR problems from the LSAT

Please see picture attached of book collection!

The book collection contains the following items:

MGMAT 4th Edition:
Advanced GMAT Quant
Sentence Correction
Fractions, decimals, and percents
Number Properties
Equations, Inequalities, and VICs
Word Translations
Geometry
Foundations of Math

Veritas Prep:
Algebra
Arithmetic
Math Essentials
Data Sufficiency
Combinatorics
Statistics and Problem Solving
Advanced Word Problems and Quantitative Review
Geometry

PowerScore:
GMAT SC Bible
GMAT CR Bible
LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training II
LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training
LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible

GMAC Official Guides
OG 10 (Classic. Many unique problems not present in OG 12 or 13)
OG 13
GMAT Verbal 1st Edition
GMAT Quantitative 1st Edition
GMAT Verbal 2nd Edition
GMAT Quantitative 2nd Edition

Kaplan:
Kaplan Verbal Foundations

MBA Admission Books:
How to get into a Top MBA Program by Richard Montauk
Great Applications for Business School by Paul Bodine

If you are interested please ping me. I've been a pretty active member on the forum for years, so please check out me credibility.

I am asking for $200 flat or make me your best offer. Buyer Shipping.

Thanks!
Attachments
Mail Attachment.jpeg
Our collective understanding of the GMAT grows through research, contribution, and teamwork. If you found a problem or comment challenging, helpful, or encouraging, please consider hitting the THANKS button!