Got 620 in GMAT need to score atleast 740

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Got 620 in GMAT need to score atleast 740

by rakshas » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:56 am
Took GMAT last week . Got 620 (Quant 49 , 25 Verbal)
I used Magoosh and TPR for Preparation.

Will reappear for GMAT in March . My Target Score is 51 in Quant and 40+ in Verbal .

I think my concepts in SC and CR are clear , but would like to practice more questions in verbal section in order to improve my speed and accuracy.

I do not wish to spend more money buying expensive prep material.

I have not tried E-GMAT , would have subscribed to it for verbal, but its too expensive.

Could somebody suggest good question bank or material.

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:03 am
rakshas wrote:Took GMAT last week . Got 620 (Quant 49 , 25 Verbal)
I used Magoosh and TPR for Preparation.

Will reappear for GMAT in March . My Target Score is 51 in Quant and 40+ in Verbal .

I think my concepts in SC and CR are clear , but would like to practice more questions in verbal section in order to improve my speed and accuracy.

I do not wish to spend more money buying expensive prep material.

I have not tried E-GMAT , would have subscribed to it for verbal, but its too expensive.

Could somebody suggest good question bank or material.
Can the weakness in just one section RC take your Verbal score so down that it reaches 25???

I don't think you are grabbing the right nerve to press for boosting GMAT Score.

Since your Quant score is good therefore it reflects that your CR must be sound but in my opinion, you need to focus more on SC and RC both the parts religiously else the score might not improve at all.

Finishing different or expensive material is not the key to improve score. Finishing most prescribed material in desired manner with maximum learning will certainly do.

All the best!!!

Cheers!!!

You may take some expert suggestion to assess your level in the sections that need attention or you feel are sound rather than forming your own opinion. I hope you might not want to risk you another $250

For expert led Demo class for assessment, you may reach us at below mentioned details.

Prosper!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour