GMAT - The path moving ahead - need to close the loop on it

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi All,
I have been studying for the GMAT since early May. I worked through the huge GMAC GMAT Review 11th Edition and made a note of each question I got wrong. I only started taking practice adaptive tests fairly recently. My test scores were as follows:

mba.com practice test 1: 720
mba.com practice test 2: a score did not get spit out - but i can guess that the score was worse than the first test
In both of the tests, I was unable to complete the math sections. I think I skipped 4 on both and just guessed on them. I did not luck out with any of the guesses.

I then started working on the Princeton Review adaptive tests. Interestingly enough, I was able to complete the Math sections in all of the tests except the last one. the test scores were as follows:

test 1: 710
test 2: 650 (really blew this one!!!)
test 3: 710
test 4: 710

I want to finish this off in a month. I still have not registered for a test date and am hoping it's not too late to get one in the last few days of August. I want to get this over within a month. I can devote around 9 hours to this per week. What are your suggestions (practice tests, review material etc.) for my path moving forward? I would really appreciate some input with regard to this. Thank you.

Regards,

Pranav

by beeparoo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:56 pm
Go for it as soon as you feel you can walk into that exam room with confidence peppered with a bit of, "YO, I got this" swagger.
GMAT obsession begone - girl needs her social life back.

Followed by:1 members

by pranavc » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:17 am
Hehe. Can't remember the last time I had that swagger. It's been ages. Any specific recommendations as far as practice test etc?

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by ok24by7 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:32 pm
I would say exhaust all the known GMAT brands in the market. I guess you haven't stepped on MGMAT, 800score, Kaplan. Drill all their question/test banks and you will be all set to rout!