GMAT 740 (Q50, V41, IR8) - Thank you Jamboree Pune

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I was a working IT Professional for 4 years, when I decided to go for an MBA. I chose Jamboree - Pune because of its small class size and a very good instructor (Rohit). I took the weekend batch as I had to work Mon - Fri. The classes were very focussed and informative. The instructor taught us to study in an effective manner, taught us to manage our time better and the long classes (3+ hours) ensured that we are able to maintain concentration for long periods (which really helps in last stages of GMAT). Also, the classes were very interesting and interactive. The jamboree material has more than enough questions to practice and hone your skills to avoid common mistakes. The regular assignments keep us focussed and we never loose touch with the goal of a 700 plus GMAT score. The instructor is always reachable in case you have any queries. Also, the admin staff is very helpful as well. In my second attempt I scored 740 in 2014. I also used Jamboree's guidance to help me select colleges based on my score and with my essays. I am joining Emory GBS with scholarship in 2015.