GMAT 640 - kindly suggest

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT 640 - kindly suggest

by whoisrohit » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 am
Hi,

I scored 640 in GMAT and have a work ex of 3 yrs and 2 months as of now. I am planning to do an MBA in finance and to be more specific i am inclined towards investment banking. Acads and extra curricular are descent. Got few certificates as well. Could any one suggest me as of which college to aim at?

I am looking at USA and ASIAN collleges like HKU,HKUST,NTU,NUS,SMU,AIM,etc

Cheers,
Rohit

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:81 members

by Stacey Oyler » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 pm
Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your post. Selecting schools for which to apply is really a personal decision. The list you've provided is really diverse and would be similar to comparing apples to oranges. I suggest you research each school using a few criteria to help narrow your selection. I suggest checking out the curriculum to see if it fits your post MBA goals as well as perhaps reviewing their career office websites to see top employers and industries. Also, you may wish to consider class size, school location and ranking. These criteria will help you narrow down your list and select schools that are the best "fit" for you.

Best,

Stacey
Sign up for my MBA admissions course, featuring me and other Clear Admit experts, by visiting: https://www.udemy.com/business-school

Stacey Oyler
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.