Dev From India Scored GMAT 760 (Q49/V44)

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

I’m super grateful to Target Test Prep for helping me beat the GMAT.” – Dev Anand GMAT 760 (Q49/V44)

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

The Target Test Prep GMAT course has helped thousands of students around the world crush the GMAT and surpass their score goals. Take Dev Anand, a Target Test Prep student from India who recently scored 760 (Q49/V44) on the GMAT.

Dev’s road to a 760 GMAT score was a long and difficult one, filled with many ups and downs and many attempts to find a GMAT prep resource that could get him to his score goal.

I used a number of prep courses, I used GMAT Club extensively, I took all the official mocks, and I took a number of mocks from third-party websites … I did a lot,” Dev says.

But even after all that work, Dev still needed to boost his GMAT score by at least another 20 to 30 points to be competitive at the business schools he was interested in.

Luckily, he found the 5-star rated Target Test Prep GMAT course.

During his 5-day trial of the course alone, he finished about 10% of his study plan, and he knew he wanted to keep going. Dev’s persistence paid off, and he ended up walking away from his final GMAT attempt with an impressive 760 score (Q49/V44).

Until midnight, you can get 15% off the GMAT plan of your choice. Just enter code AUGUST15 at checkout. Grab the offer before it's gone.

Looking for more inspiration to get started? Check out Dev’s GMAT journey, in which he discusses the ups and downs of his journey to a 760 score and how having the right study resource made all the difference.

Don’t settle for GMAT prep that gives you only some of what you need. With Target Test Prep, you get everything you need to succeed on test day!

Warmest regards,

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder & CEO, Target Test Prep