Data Sufficiency

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Data Sufficiency

by Codebreaker2k » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 am
I was initially having a hard time with sentence correction but after reading many reviews from this board it seemed as though many 700+ people used Grail's sentence correction 3rd edition. I have been using this book for the last few days and it is wonderful. The next area I wanted to focus on was data sufficiency. Is there a recommended book that is both simple, but provides useful assistance for those looking for the 700+ scores? Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 am
This is a bit different than SC, in that you need a comprehensive understanding of all of math. So really what you need is a good math book to understand the principles.

Some people like M GMAT, but I like to use the guide from GMAT Prepster.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Codebreaker2k » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:21 am
It seems like gmat prepster has a few books. Do you happen to have the name and ISBN number? Anyone else have any other recommended books which helped them score a 700+ on their exam? What about study strategy for data sufficiency? Any information is always helpful and greatly appciated.