Best coaching classes in Singapore

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Best coaching classes in Singapore

by clueless_me » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 am
Hi there,

Please can someone suggest some tuition classes for Gmat in Singapore, I have given Gmat prep and my score is amidst 620-650 and i wont take Gmat until i reach well above 700, my trgt score in 720.
I have prepared by myself for couple of month n could take my score jump from 590 to 630, what I am looking for is a coaching where i can get lots of 700-800 range question for Quant and 650+ range questions in verbal and get to learn some tricks to recognize question type easily so that I should get confident enough for 700+ score in main test.

I have seen Kaplan online material and it was very impressive but my preference is regular classes. Please can someone tell me coaching classes to join and which one not to join???

I am targeting by Jan end /Feb, but really need some quick advice, can anyone??

Thanks in advance

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:740

by karanrulz4ever » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 am
I guess the best classes for GMAT are online. You can find mentors everywhere but the best prep's are online...

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Alexllorens » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Hey, I am interested in pumping up my score as well.

I think the Master GMAT online is one of the best but really need focused classes and maybe people who are interested in preparing together, sharing exercises, books, pdfs, &help.

My email is [email protected]

THanks!
Alex.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by gridofilla » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 am
Just come across the question. I personally used GoGMAT online platform (https://gogmat.com/) for intensive practice, it helped me to overcome my weak areas.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:4 members

by FredT » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 pm
You may also want to try Knewton. I have heard good things about it.

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:33 am
In today's world which has gained much advancement in terms of technology I believe that online preparation offers a lot of advantage on the following part

1) You save time in commuting if you join Online classes over Offline
2) Some institutions (like www.GMATinsight.com) offers classes round the clock so you can attend the classes even if your work timings are wierd.
3) You don't have to master technology as Online classes use very basic technology like SKYPE.
4) Since you have to take Online test therefore Offline preparation seems a bit odd
5) Online Classes are financially beneficial over Offline classes
6) You get entire study material in your inbox or over internet that you can access from anywhere whereas you can not bring all books everywhere without compromising convenience.

There are many other benefits but to change a platform of comparison above mentioned are convincing and sufficient.

Any query in this context is most welcome...

:) :) :)
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour