Best Admission Consultant for MBA with pricing!

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sdabocconi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:27 am
Margaret Strother from Stacy Blackman Consulting offered me exactly the kind of tips and advice I needed when applying to B schools. She was encouraging and supportive, but also realistic and pragmatic. She helped me identify programs that I was best suited, which would add the most value to my post MBA goals.

European schools tend to have more essay intensive applications and Margaret's copywriting background was very beneficial during the essay writing process. She worked with me to identify the most relevant details for each essay and present them in a manner that had the greatest impact.

I highly recommend Margaret's service for the MBA application process.

by Yamini Sharma » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 am
I used hourly services from Stacy & Blackman. My coach was Jed Sturman and I was very happy with his services. I got admitted to a college of my choice with a generous scholarship. I would highly recommend his services.."

by htbconsultants » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 am
thegreatgatsby wrote:Which are the best admission consultants for MBA? Please suggest names and their pricing.
I think charging $3000+ for each business school is discriminatory (excuse me for being blunt but most of the applicants don't have that kind of a cash to spend for their business school applications which results in "kids with rich dads" an advantage over rest of the applicants.)

My mission is to enable everyone have the same opportunity as do the "kids with rich dads". (My motivation comes from my own experience of getting into a top business school several years back).

Feel free to reach out to me. Essay editing for full business school @ $700 for multiple rounds of review and $400 for single round of review. (It is really a non-profit deal. Pricing is there to filter out non-serious kids who want everything ready for them on a platter.)

My mission is not only get you into a business school but also to train you so that you acquire a new skill of presentation yourself better in professional life afterwards.

by samdighe16 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:45 am
target2015 wrote:It all started when I bombed my GMAT and got a 670 in Sep'12. I decided not retake and concentrate on applications as the time at hand wasn't much. Apart from ISB, with a target schools range between top 20-40, I knew I had to do one hell of a job with my essays to get anywhere near my target. That is when MBAdream.in was recommended to me by a friend, also a current student at ISB.
When I got in touch with Rahul for the free initial consultation, he seemed like a seasoned consultant, only with a friendly side to him. Drafting essays and having them edited by Rahul & Megha has been anything but the "Grueling Experience" everyone said B-school applications would be. Megha is a wordsmith, an experienced one at that, and the way she has transformed my essays has got me interview calls from ISB(prime goal) and 4 of the top 30 schools in the States, a 100% strike rate.
What has been of even bigger help is the connections Rahul has. Prior to each of the 3 interviews that I finished till date, he put me in touch with MBAdream Alum at those schools so that I can get notes on some of the points I have to mention in the interview.
You have been a great support MBADream.in and I'm sure we will chalk out a success story in weeks to come with regards to my admits.
I would highly recommend availing MBAdream's services to get into your target schools
This is the only post this user has made. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a fake post

by evagrace » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 pm
sdabocconi wrote:Margaret Strother from Stacy Blackman Consulting offered me exactly the kind of tips and advice I needed when applying to B schools. She was encouraging and supportive, but also realistic and pragmatic. She helped me identify programs that I was best suited, which would add the most value to my post MBA goals.

European schools tend to have more essay intensive applications and Margaret's copywriting background was very beneficial during the essay writing process. She worked with me to identify the most relevant details for each essay and present them in a manner that had the greatest impact.

I highly recommend Margaret's service for the MBA application process.
You can find some reviews on Stacy Blackman Consulting on this forum: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ ... onsultants
Hope this helps!