About management : Can I do BBA if I take commerce without maths.

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Yes, you can do BBA without maths in LPU. LPU's School of Business is the finest business school in the country regarding placements and educational quality. Bachelor's degree in business administration is one of the most difficult disciplines pursued by Indian youngsters. Lovely Professional University is today regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in north India. Because I have spent my five valuable years with you, I can offer you a better evaluation. The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs has granted LPU's business school accreditation (ACBSP). Lovely Professional University was recently ranked No. 2 in India in Management by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Every year, around 550 firms come to campus to participate in such programmes and recruit students from LPU. Colgate Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej Consumer, SAP Labs, Asian Paints, Bajaj Allianz, Federal Bank,Moodys Analytics, Blue Star, Zomato,Berger Paints, Marico, Havells, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, CavinCare, Hetitch, Nerolac Paints, Oyo Rooms, S& P Global Market Intelligence, HDFC Bank, Swiggy, Kotak Mahindra Bank,

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
LPU receives highest NAAC grade i.e. A++ with 3.68 crore on 4 point scale as per the Ministry of Education , Government of India .
Yes dear, you can take admission in BBA programme in LPU , without studying maths in intermediate . This programme offers an optimum blend of theory and practice to provides a solid foundation in general business management with specializations in area of choice. The eligibility criteria is - Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent. For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium or an equivalent subject.
As , you can read the eligibility , the condition of having maths in intermediate is not mentioned there , so there is no issue. The salary packages that received by the students at the time of placements are - 29.7 Lac Highest Salary Package Offered and 6.37 Lac Average Salary Package .

I hope this helps, Thank you.