390.. Now what?

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

390.. Now what?

by dwill3 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 am
Well the day came and went leaving me with a score that was very disappointing. I have three schools waiting on my scores to complete my application. What do I do? I do not think that I will get into these programs. Do I rush to take it again before the application deadline or do I shoot for the spring of 2013 instead. My mind is racing. I studied for 4 1/2 months, while scoring around the 400 to 500 range on the practice tests. During the test I felt confident, paced well and all of that. My math score was horrible.

My main concern is my next step, do I sit on this score and wait for the rejection letters from schools?

Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members
GMAT Score:680

by sam2304 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 am
Check the bschool's site for mean, median and average GMAT score. If your score fits in those you can wait. There is nothing wrong in preparing as well :) To rush or not to depend on your target score.
Getting defeated is just a temporary notion, giving it up is what makes it permanent.
https://gmatandbeyond.blogspot.in/