Technique

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:690

Technique

by crackgmat007 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 pm
By applying optimization techniques commonly used to plan operations, it is possible to determine how much effort ought to be devoted to each of a company's products in order to meet its goals in both the short and long terms.

it is possible to determine how much effort ought to be devoted to each of a company's products in order to meet its goals in both the short and long terms

a company's managers can determine how much effort should be dedicated to each of the company's products in order to meet its short and long term goals

it can be determined by company managers how much effort ought to be devoted to each of the company's products in order to meet its goals, both short and long term

it may be possible for company managers to determine how much effort should be dedicated to each of these products in order to meet the company's short and long term goals

managers at a company can determine how much effort ought to be dedicated to each of these products in order to meet the company's goals in both the short and long term

OA - B
Last edited by crackgmat007 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by hitmewithgmat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm
<its> refers to <company's>
Disclaimer-I am not a GMAT savvy yet, but I am learning everyday with my fellow beatthegmat citizens.

I AM DETERMINED TO CRASH/NIX OUT/ATTACK BRUTALLY/CRACK VERBAL PART OF GMAT. ROAR!

Legendary Member

Re: Technique

by umaa » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm
crackgmat007 wrote:By applying optimization techniques commonly used to plan operations, it is possible to determine how much effort ought to be devoted to each of a company's products in order to meet its goals in both the short and long terms.

it is possible to determine how much effort ought to be devoted to each of a company's products in order to meet its goals in both the short and long terms

a company's managers can determine how much effort should be dedicated to each of the company's products in order to meet its short and long term goals

it can be determined by company managers how much effort ought to be devoted to each of the company's products in order to meet its goals, both short and long term

it may be possible for company managers to determine how much effort should be dedicated to each of these products in order to meet the company's short and long term goals

managers at a company can determine how much effort ought to be dedicated to each of these products in order to meet the company's goals in both the short and long term

OA - B
Managers only can APPLY. So, A, C and D are out.

Between B and E,
The last line in E is not clear. THESE doesn't have a proper antecedent.

Furthermore, In B ITS correctly refers to COMPANY.
What we think, we become