Regarding ISB loan facilities

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Regarding ISB loan facilities

by EPluribusUnus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:47 am
Hello,

I need some clarification regarding the loan facilities available for ISB, India. I understood from what I read on their official website that they require a commitment fee of INR 2 lakhs once the candidate is chosen and has committed to commence classes and that this needs to be paid within 15 days of receiving the offer else the admission stands cancelled.

I would like to know if it's possible to get the educational loan sanctioned within such a short duration. It's quite beyond my financial capabilities to pay such a sum, hence before I start preparing to apply, I would like to get this clarified. Kindly do let me if someone here is in the know, I shall be much obliged.

Thanks! : )

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by Prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:31 am
The best thing to do in your case would be contact the school directly. It is very easy and you also get a official reply.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by EPluribusUnus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Thanks, Prasanna. I somehow didn't think of that. I mailed them. I've received a reply from them as well. The loan facilities can't be availed for the commitment fee. I was advised to borrow from family/friends.

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:41 pm
EPluribusUnus wrote:Thanks, Prasanna. I somehow didn't think of that. I mailed them. I've received a reply from them as well. The loan facilities can't be availed for the commitment fee. I was advised to borrow from family/friends.
Yes. Thats the point of commitment fee. You should manage it all by your own.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by gmat765 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:23 pm
I also urge you to contact the school directory. They will reply to you with very detailed information.