GMAT SCORE REPORT ISSUE

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT SCORE REPORT ISSUE

by hecubus330 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
I took the GMAT (2nd time) on 8/20/11. The score report became available today (8/26/11). I checked MBA.com to make sure all the reports were sent to the schools as well. All the score reports were sent to the schools, except for one. That one school is the only school I have an application on file with and it needs the score by the end of August.

I called GMAC first and it gave me a number to Pearson. Pearson told me that it takes up to 20 days for a score report to be sent. I already knew this, but is question was why did the other schools get the report on the same day but not that one? The gentleman responded again it takes 20 days and I need to call back after 20 days if the school has not received the report yet.
All I can think is ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Does anyone out there know why all the other schools got the score report and just one did not? When I took the GMAT the first time all my score reports were sent on the same day.

Why did it have to be the one school I needed the report to be sent ASAP?? Wah wahhh
I know it's my fault that I took a chance by scheduling the test only 11 days before the end of the month. EPIC FAIL.

Legendary Member
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:720

by vineeshp » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm
That's sad. Never heard such a thing before.

Have you received the score report fulfillment mail? Probably, there is still a chance it will be sent soon.
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)

by hecubus330 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm
No email yet. I just got my copy of the official score report.
It's so bizarre.

by hecubus330 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am
I just got the email from Pearson confirming the score reports were sent to ALL schools that I requested. This includes the school I had issues with on Friday. Now all I have to do is wait for an admissions decision!