Problem of 16 year of education

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Problem of 16 year of education

by sanchitsharma3 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am
Hi there

I am Sanchit Sharma form India. I have completed my graduation in BBS( Bachelors of Business Studies) from Shaheed Sukhdev College of business studies(Which is India's Best undergraduate b-school),Delhi University. My problem is that in my country courses like these are for three years and universiteis where I want to apply ask for 4 yr bachelors degree, which in my case is not available so to fill the gap of one more year I took Post graduate diploma in managament but universities want me to finish my masters before applying. But my problem is masters to my course is MBA only which I intend to do from the universities and I can't take masters in other field.

So kindly help me and my situation and suggest a feasable solution.

Thanking you in anticipation

With Warm Regards
Sanchit Sharma

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 am
Be careful as you try to fill the gap with post-baccalaureate business education. B-schools rarely admit applicants who already have an MBA or its equivalent, so if you plan to take a master's degreee in business, just do it in a specific discipline and not in anything which may be viewed as on par with an MBA.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options