Did not receive my first email!

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Did not receive my first email!

by adt29 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 am
Hi Eric,

I signed up on the website, got a confirmation link in my email inbox, clicked on it and received confirmation that I would receive emails. I didn't get anything from Beat the GMAT yesterday, checked my spam and trash as well. Am I missing something? Wasn't sure where else to post! Sorry if it's in the wrong area. Thanks!

Adt

Followed by:2 members

by adt29 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 am
Eric,

Just received my Day 1 email in the mail right now. I did see people have already posted regarding Day 1, so I'm guessing there was some delay in it reaching me but all is good as I have it. Thanks!

Adt

by Rin12 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 am
Just to avoid future confusion, Eric commented at the end of the article 60 Day plan article explaining that the day 1 email will arrive 2 days after you register. All the rest should arrive on time. :)

Eric Bahn on June 23rd, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the confusion--your Day 1 e-mail should arrive the TWO DAYS after you initially sign up. After that, you will receive an e-mail per day for 60 days.

My apologies for not communicating that clearly. I wish I could change this setting in my newsletter system to send you an e-mail immediately the next day after signing up, but that's not possible for the moment.

https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2010/06/ ... tudy-guide