Online Manhattan GMAT Tests

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Online Manhattan GMAT Tests

by fujiyama17 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 am
Hi Kevin -

I recently purchased the Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction book and working through it. I did see though that I could also obtain free online practice exams which I recently went through one.

Coming out of the exam, I found the questions to be more difficult than any other practice exams from other test prep companies. Do you do this on purpose? Some of the Quantitative I found to be so hard, I was unable to even follow the solutions provided.

Thanks for your help,
Brian

P.S. Please say "yes'... this might rectify my ability to still perform well on the exam :cry:

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: Online Manhattan GMAT Tests

by beatthegmat » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:19 pm
fujiyama17 wrote:Hi Kevin -

I recently purchased the Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction book and working through it. I did see though that I could also obtain free online practice exams which I recently went through one.

Coming out of the exam, I found the questions to be more difficult than any other practice exams from other test prep companies. Do you do this on purpose? Some of the Quantitative I found to be so hard, I was unable to even follow the solutions provided.

Thanks for your help,
Brian

P.S. Please say "yes'... this might rectify my ability to still perform well on the exam :cry:
I've also heard that Manhattan GMAT material is slightly harder than what can actually be found on the real GMAT. It's good to be practicing on questions that are harder than you will actually find--it will make your actual experience test seem a lot easier.

Best of luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school