LPU has an enriching faculty and placements are good

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Hey all! If you are searching for a good private university that provides the needed academic and social exposure, then LPU is a good choice. My experience at the university was full of learning and memories. The staff and teachers at LPU are really friendly and helpful. They are always ready to help. The campus is beautiful and huge. It has any and every facility you name. There are canteens, mini restaurants, a hospital, hostels, and the list goes on. The quality of education at the university is also supreme. The course curriculum is a perfect blend of theory and practical. Moreover, the placements, which are one of the most important aspects for an aspiring student, are also good. The placement rate is around 90%.

Placement: The placement rate for the B.Tech and MBA courses is very high at LPU. The average package overall is Rs 5 lakh per annum while the highest CTC is Rs 3 crore per annum. Many of my batch mates were placed in firms like Amazon, Tesla, Adobe, and, Cisco. I had opted for higher education.

Faculty: The teachers at LPU are very competent. They knew how to bring out the best of each child and gave individual attention to all the students. Academically also LPU has a host of offerings which really benefit us. Like there are international immersion programs, mentoring, corporate training, study abroad programs, and a lot more.

Hostel: The hostels of LPU are clean and well-equipped. I was a hosteller myself and must I say I had some of the best days of my life in the hostel. We used to spend our free time in the Fun Zone of the university which basically had games like bowling and snooker. The rooms were equipped with amenities like a table chair, a water cooler, a geyser in the washrooms, wi-fi, as well as AC.