Need advice

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Need advice

by sarah_n78 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 pm
How is the reputation of the Jonhs Hopkins Carey Business school ?
Is MBA from Carey worth the cost ?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:2 members

by Paxton Helms - Kaplan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 pm
Good question. I don't really know the program that well (which alone should tell you something) but I can tell you this:

- Great brand name, though it's obviously stronger in the sciences;

- Probably an up and coming program; but, bear in mind, it takes a long time (if ever) for a newish program like Carey to break into the elite ranks. I can't really think of a program that has though I haven't been watching it very carefully for a while.

- Is it worth the money? Possibly. Who's paying for it and how much? What field do you plan to enter? How strong is the program in your area of interest? ROI requires some serious reflection on your part.

Hope this helps--

Paxton
Keep me in the loop about your thinking and let me know if you have any more questions.

Paxton

Paxton Helms is an MBA admissions consultant for Kaplan Admissions Consulting. He earned his MBA from UCLA and specializes in helping clients that are applying to top twenty and "reach" programs. He can be reached directly at [email protected].

To begin working with Paxton immediately, follow this link and request him specifically: https://www.kaptest.com/GMAT/Admissions- ... lting.html