Admissions bad Stories

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Admissions bad Stories

by Margaret » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 am
Hi All,

I would like to apply for a Master in Science in Accounting at DePaul University. I have my undergraduate degree from outside of US and they are going to take me as an international student...... I am not an international student I just have my international degree. Furthermore, I am currently a student at College and I have taken some classes, like English, Math etc.
Moreover, I met an advisor at DePaul who was an international advisor. I wanted to know if I am eligible for this program. She said that I am without even looking into my documents. She also said that GMAT is required for all programs and they are not going to process my application without GMAT score. Ok, I understand this but if going thru the application process they will find out that I am not eligible for that program and I have to take some undergraduate classes, so why do I need to take the Gmat and spend money....

Can someone please advice? I don't know what to do? Take or not the Gmat?

Thank you!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am
If they require the GMAT, they will do so for all applicants, whether or not you are an international student. If you are concerned about your eligibility, simply contact the graduate admissions office at DePaul to see if you are eligible and under what status. But even if you are eligible, it sounds like they will require the GMAT, eh?
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Margaret » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 am
Thank you!