Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by vdm » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 am
1 m,
Last edited by vdm on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:23 pm
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your background. What is your GPA? I didn't see it in your resume. I think you can use some updates to your resume. There aren't many results in your current role as communications manager. Also, I didn't see many references to your leadership capacity. The likelihood of your admission to USC will depend on your essays as well, but these are things I noticed based on your information shared. Let us know if you'd like to have us give your application a final review before your upcoming submission? Are you applying for R3?
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by vdm » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am
CriticalSquareMBA wrote:Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your background. What is your GPA? I didn't see it in your resume. I think you can use some updates to your resume. There aren't many results in your current role as communications manager. Also, I didn't see many references to your leadership capacity. The likelihood of your admission to USC will depend on your essays as well, but these are things I noticed based on your information shared. Let us know if you'd like to have us give your application a final review before your upcoming submission? Are you applying for R3?
Appreciate the evaluation, Critical Square! I am actually applying in R2 -- deadline is Jan 5th. My GPA is 7.66/10. I would also love to know what the final review services entail. But please keep in mind that turnaround probably has to be one day.

Thanks!