Just scored a 770 thanks to Simply Brilliant Prep!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Working online with Stuart Park from Simply Brilliant Prep was a game changer in my GMAT experience. I scored a 770 on the exam, exceeding my wildest expectations, and I have Stuart to thank! I spent the months leading up to my test date working with Stuart online on a one-on-one basis. Going into this experience, I had resisted signing up for a GMAT class or tutoring. Yet after months of slogging through practice exams and problems, I figured I would give a tutor a shot. Stuart introduced incredible clarity and focus to my studying, empowering me with eye-opening strategies to manage my time, navigate GMAT tricks, and employ straightforward approaches in responding to the most challenging problems. With Stuart, I gained individualized attention and support - working with him gave me true "bang for my buck." I can't recommend him strongly enough, and will continue to talk him up to my colleagues and friends pursuing the GMAT.