Kolkata Test Center - Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I tried to book a test at Kolkata test center - Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd exam center.
When I checked the available dates, this message was displayed.

'Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd is not available to deliver this exam for the requested date range. Consider searching for appointments on a different date or selecting a different test center.'

I am planning to take the test in October. How long will it take to get this issue resolved? Should I wait or should I book the other test center in Kolkata.

Regards,
Sneha

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:57 am
Hello, Sneha! I have reached out to our test center manager for you. I will let you know when I have an update on the status of your test center.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by greenland19851985 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:10 am
Hi OfficialGMAT

Is the Kolkata center for GMAT changed? While registering for GMAT exam, I don't see option for "Xenitis Technolab" anymore. It is a different center altogether. Is Xenitis Tehnolab still available?

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:04 pm
sharmasneha wrote:Hi,

I tried to book a test at Kolkata test center - Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd exam center.
When I checked the available dates, this message was displayed.

'Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd is not available to deliver this exam for the requested date range. Consider searching for appointments on a different date or selecting a different test center.'

I am planning to take the test in October. How long will it take to get this issue resolved? Should I wait or should I book the other test center in Kolkata.

Regards,
Sneha
Hello Sneha,

You can book your appointments up to six months into the future, so you'll be able to book an October test date in April. In Kolkata, the GMAT is offered at Agile Technologies and Solutions. We actually no longer offer the exam at the test center you listed. Did you find this listed on mba.com?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by bubble_mba » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:01 pm
Hi, i plan to take the test in May. How is the centre in Kolkata for GMAT?

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:50 am
bubble_mba wrote:Hi, i plan to take the test in May. How is the centre in Kolkata for GMAT?
You can view the latest test center availability by starting here: https://www.mba.com/register. If you have any questions about the exam or the registration process, please let us know.
Leah