What is MBA school like?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

What is MBA school like?

by annad3 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:52 am
I need two people to answer 8-10 questions about MBA school. I am in an online interviewing class and we have to interview two people that are either in grad school or work in the field we want to work in after graduation and both people have to be strangers. The questions will be simple like "what was your deciding factor to go to grad school?," "is grad school what you expected it to be?" and a few more. If at all possible ONE person needs to be in grad school in MS, AL, or LA as one interview has to be face to face. I am NOT doing a face to face interview but if you are in a southern state i can say it was face to face and be done. The other can be anywhere as the instructor will think it was a phone or skype interview. I will have to include the following information about you: name, University netID, phone number, year graduated, program of study, and College/University attended. If you will answer the quick questions please email me at [email protected]