GMAT in a month

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT in a month

by minniepique » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:10 pm
Hi everyone,

I took a GMAT exam few days ago and to be honest I am not very much pleased with my result. I got 470 which is quite disappointing. I am fulltime student so I found studying for GMAT quite difficult to deal with because I am having so many other obligations beside GMAT. I was able to afford myself to study only 2-3h per day for a month before the exam, but was studying efficiently just GMAT only for ten or so days, when I could ignore all the other stuff I had to do for uni.

I would like to ask if anyone had similar experiencies and are there any chances for me to improve my score in 3-4 weeks? Are there any specific strategies or additional material that you would recommend? I would appreciate any piece of advice.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:25 am
Hello minniepique,

I want to make sure other users see your question and can provide advice. That being said, this thread is intended for direct questions to GMAC, the providers of the GMAT exam. I would recommend you repost this question in other threads within this forum to give it better visibility to the larger community.

If there is anything GMAC can help you with, or information we can provide, please let me know.

Thank you.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!